упражнения на отработку времен Present Perfect и Present Perfect Continuous
методическая разработка по английскому языку (8 класс) по теме
В работе представлена краткая схема и правила употребления времен Present Perfect и Present Perfect Continuous. Может использоваться для повторения и закрепления этой темы.
Разница в употреблении Present Perfect и Present Perfect Continuous
Упражнение 1 Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в подходящее время
1.. He (to repair) the ceiling for the whole morning. Maybe he needs some help?
2. They (to play) football for two hours already.
3. Where it (to be)? I (to search) for it all day!
4. Jenna (to talk) to the marketing director for two hours right now.
5. I (to read) this new novel for the last several days.
6. Uncle Tim (to decorate) the New Year Tree for the whole day.
7. You (to clean) the yard for the last 2 hours?
8. The soup (to boil) since 12 a.m. Should I turn it off?
9. He (to talk) about their new development strategy for the last three hours.
10. My father (to send) application letters for half a year already and still he hasn’t got a job.
Упражнение 2 Переведите с русского языка на английский
1. Я учу французский язык с октября.
2. Она работает в Париже с 2015 года.
3. Как долго идет дождь?
4. Дэн ищет работу уже шесть месяцев.
5. Мэри путешествует уже последние 4 месяца.
6. Она плавает уже целых 2 часа .
Упражнение 3 Поставьте глагол в Present Perfect или Present Perfect Continuous
- Look! Somebody (break) ___________________that window..
- Jim and Mary (know) ________________each other for seven years already.
- There is a tasty smell here… ________________(you/cook) anything?
- I (clean) ____________ the windows for two hours. I (not/clean) _____________ them before.
- My brother (forget) ____________ about this task.
- They (live) _______________ in Madrid since 1987.
Упражнение 4 Подберите ответы к вопросам. Составьте диалог.
- What is your favourite sport?
- How long have you been playing tennis?
- Have you win any competition?
- When did you win your first medal? What was it? Gold or silver?
- Why do you really like tennis?
- I can say that I really like it because it helps me to stay in a good shape.
- I’ve been playing tennis since I was 5. So I’ve been doing it for 6 years already.
- Yes, I have. I won our school competition last year.
- I really like playing tennis.
- I won my first medal last year. It was a gold medal.
Упражнения на времена Present Perfect и Present Perfect Continuous
Добрый день. В данной статье Вы найдете упражнения на использование времен Present Perfect и Present Perfect Continuous в сравнении. Если Вы чувствуете, что не совсем хорошо разбираетесь в данной теме, — рекомендую начать со следующих материалов:
Данные упражнения разработаны для учеников 7 и 8 классов, но могут использоваться и в старшей школе для закрепления употребления времен.
Упражнения Present Perfect vs. Present Perfect Continuous.
Упражнение 1. Choose the right tense form.
- Nina has been learning/has learned English for 2 years.
- The birds have already flown/have been flying to the South.
- They have known /have been knowing him for many years.
- Mike has forgotten/has been forgetting to learn the poem.
- The children have been watching/have watched cartoons for 2 hours.
- The train has just come/has been coming.
- We haven’t been having/ haven’t had a holiday for 5 years.
- She has been teaching/has taught at this school for twenty years.
- David has been painting/has painted in his studio since 10 o’clock.
- Mary and Sam have collected/ have been collecting stamps for 3 years.
- Their parents have been/have being friends since their childhood.
- Dave has been/ has been being a student for 2 years.
Упражнение 2. Make sentences using Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
She/clean/the flat for four hours. – She has been cleaning the flat for four hours.
- I / read/Tolstoy stories/ in the park for two hours.
- I /read/three stories.
- Granny/knit/in the living room/ since morning.
- Helen/travel/round Europe/for 3 weeks.
- She/visit/already/3 countries.
Упражнение 3. Поставь глагол в скобках в Present Perfect или Present Perfect Continuous.
- I (not to see) him for ages.
- He (to do) his lessons since lunch.
- I (not to hear) about him for a long time.
- I (to drive) since I was 17.
- Jack (to fail) his driving test three times because к doesn’t know how to park.
- I think he (make) a lot of improvement.
- Alice (not/pass) her driving test because she doesn’t know the rules well.
- She (worry) about this for two months.
- She (study) the driver’s manual for hours every day.
- She (not/take) another test yet.
- I (to have) a headache since I got up.
- He is my friend, I (to know) him for a long time.
- Ivan has a stomachacke. He (to eat) junk food all day.
- I (never to hear) that song before.
Упражнение 4. Make questions using either Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
- My friend is waiting for me at the station. (How long…?)
- He translates books. (How many…?)
- Mother is making a cream cake. (How long…?)
- Bill is travelling in Europe at present. (How many countries…?)
- My parents are decorating the fir-tree. (How long…?)
- They are married. (How long…?)
Упражнение 5. Translate into English using either Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
- Моя жена рисует уже 5 лет, но ещё не продала ни одной картины.
- Я рад, что мы закончили эту работу.
- Мои руки грязные. Я работала в саду.
- Ник съел все конфеты.
- Вы когда-нибудь играли в шахматы?
Упражнение 6. Correct the mistakes if any.
- They are discussing the problem for hours, but has not solved it yet.
- Somebody has been playing tennis since 2 o’clock.
- Is it still raining? No, it have stopped.
- John has been winning the championship two times.
- The boys have fished for 3 hours.
- How many books have you written?
- Mike has invited many friends to his birthday party.
- He has been hating oranges since his childhood.
- They have been taken the dog for a walk.
- Irene has left for the airport.
Ответы к упражнениям
- has been learning
- have already flown
- have known
- has forgotten
- have been watching
- has just come
- haven’t had
- has been teaching
- has been painting
- have been collecting
- have been
- has been
- I have been reading Tolstoy stories in the park for two hours.
- I have read three stories.
- Granny has been knitting in the living room since morning.
- Helen has been traveling round Europe for 3 weeks.
- She has already visited 3 countries.
- haven’t seen
- has been doing
- have not heard
- have been driving
- has failed
- has made
- has not passed
- has been worrying
- has been studying
- has not taken
- have had
- have known
- has been eating
- have never heard
- (How long has he been waiting?)
- (How many books has he translated?)
- (How long has she been cooking?)
- (How many countries has he visited?)
- (How long have they been decorating the fir-tree?)
- (How long have they been married?)
- My wife has been drawing for 5 years, but she has not sold a single picture.
- I am glad that we have finished this work.
- My hands are dirty. I have been working in the garden.
- Nick has eaten all the sweets.
- Have you ever played chess?
- They have been discussing the problem for hours, but have not solved it yet.
- Is it still raining? No, it has
- John has won the championship two times.
- The boys have been fishing for 3 hours.
- He has hated oranges since his childhood.
- They have taken the dog for a walk.
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!
10 Комментариев для «Упражнения на времена Present Perfect и Present Perfect Continuous»
He has been hating oranges since his childhood.
почему здесь ошибка?
Настя, глагол to hate нельзя употреблять в Continuous (почитайте здесь правило)
Можно ли, в 11 вопросе 3-го задания, использовать Continious? Глагол to have употребляется во временах Continuous в сочетании с некоторыми существительными, с которыми он образует смысловое целое. «To have a haedache» — «иметь головную боль». Таким образом, можем ли мы написать: I have been having a haedache since I got up?
To have a headache — нельзя употреблять в continuous,
но вы правы, есть такие выражения, которые употреблять можно, например: to have dinner
Почему в 3.9. не Presen Simple?
She studies the driver’s manual for hours every day.
She has been studying the driver’s manual for hours every day.
Только потому, что в условии данное время не заявлено
Мне кажется, здесь можно сказать, как результат, т.к. здесь не упоминается время.
5.3 I have worked in the garden.s are dirty. I have been working in the garden. My hands are dirty.
Ирина, в данном контексте нельзя.
Добрый день! Подскажите, почему в 5.4 the sweets. Артикль перед множественным числом?
Nick has eaten all the sweets. — Не все конфеты, а те конфеты, которые у него были.
All children love chocolate – Все дети любят шоколад.
All the children in the building were evacuated – Все дети в здании были эвакуированы.
Упражнения «Сравнение времен Present Perfect — Present Perfect Continuous» (с ответами)
1. Поставьте глаголы из скобок в необходимую форму.
- It’s still snowing. It … (snow) for hours. (Все еще идет снег. Он идет много часов.)
- Steve … (date) four girls this weekend. (Стив ходил на свидание с 4 девушками в эти выходные.)
- They … (win) two prizes so far. (Они пока выиграли 2 приза.)
- I … (attend) a swimming-pool for 5 years. (Я посещаю бассейн в течение 5 лет.)
- I … (peel) onions, that’s why my eyes are red. (Я чищу лук, поэтому мои глаза красные.)
- Crank … (be) in hospital for 2 weeks already. (Мистер Крэнк лежит в больнице уже 2 недели.)
- We … (know) each other since (Мы знаем друг друга с 2000 года.)
- Our neighbor … (have) that car for 20 years. (У нашего соседа эта машина уже 20 лет.)
- The baby … (cry) for a couple of hours. (Ребенок плачет пару часов.)
- Don’t worry, the film … (not start) yet. (Не беспокойся, фильм еще не начался.)
- Why are you short of breath, guys? – We … (jog) in the park since morning. (Почему вы так тяжело дышите, ребята? – Мы с утра бегаем в парке.)
- The dish-washer is OK now. Dad … (repair) it. (Посудомоечная машина в порядке. Папа ее починил.)
- Mum is very tired. She … (clean) the house all day. (Мама очень устала. Она весь день убирается дома.)
- The room looks so cosy now. I … (hang) up the curtains. (Комната теперь такая уютная. Я повесила шторы.)
- That dog … (bark) since last night. (Та собака лает со вчерашнего вечера.)
2. Используйте Present Perfect или Present Perfect Continuous в вопросительных предложениях.
- Your shirt smells terrible! … (you/smoke)? (Твоя рубашка ужасно пахнет! Ты курил?)
- How long … (you/wait) for them? (Как долго ты их ждешь?)
- How many glasses of beer … (he/drink) today? (Сколько бокалов пива он сегодня выпил?)
- … (you/ever/live) in a tent? (Ты когда-нибудь жил в палатке?)
- Where … (you/be)? (Где ты был?)
- How much money … (Kevin/spend) in the casino? (Сколько денег потратил Кевин в казино?)
- … (those vegetables/boil) since 2 o’clock? (Те овощи варятся с двух часов?)
- … (you/defrost) the fridge yet? (Ты еще не разморозила холодильник?)
- How many messages … (she/send) today? (Сколько сообщений она послала сегодня?)
- How long … (your sister/travel)? (Как долго твоя сестра путешествует?)
- How many people … (Angela/invite) to her party? (Сколько людей пригласила Анджела на свою вечеринку?)
- … (you/sit) here for a long time? (Ты долго тут сидишь?)
3. Найдите в диалоге ошибки во временах глагола.
— Hello, Charles. I didn’t see you since yesterday morning. Where have you been?
— Actually I work on my first novel.
— I see. How long have you written it?
— For three weeks already. I have made a lot of interesting characters. I’ve been so busy today. You know I didn’t have a single cup of coffee since morning.
— And how many chapters have you been writing so far?
— 3 chapters are ready! And I have thought already of a nice title. But I didn’t decide yet what happens next.
— Well. Good luck to you!
- has been snowing
- has dated
- have won
- have been attending
- have been peeling
- has been
- have known
- has had
- has been crying
- hasn’t started
- have been jogging
- has repaired
- has been cleaning
- have hung
- has been barking
- Have you smoked?
- How long have you been waiting for them?
- How many glasses of beer has he drunk today?
- Have you ever lived in a tent?
- Where have you been?
- How much money has Kevin spent in the casino?
- Have those vegetables been boiling since 2 o’clock?
- Have you defrosted the fridge yet?
- How many messages has she sent today?
- How long has your sister been travelling?
- How many people has Angela invited to her party?
- Have you been sitting here for a long time?
— Hello, Charles. I haven’t seen you since yesterday morning. Where have you been?
— Actually I have been working on my first novel.
— I see. How long have you been writing it?
— For three weeks already. I have made a lot of interesting characters. I’ve been so busy today. You know I haven’t had a single cup of coffee since morning.
— And how many chapters have you written so far?
— 3 chapters are ready! And I have thought already of a nice title. But I haven’t decided yet what happens next.