Some / Any — упражнения
учебно-методический материал по английскому языку
1 . Поставь в пропуски some или any
1. I have got … sweets. 2. Have you got … water? 3. We haven’t got … milk. 4. They have got … pasta. 5. Can I have … bread, please? 6. You have got … juice. 7. Have you got … ham? 8. Can we have … butter? 9. She has got … apples. 10. He hasn’t got … popcorn. 11. He has got … carrots.
2. Исправь ошибки в предложениях
- Can we have any meat, please?
- They has got some sweets.
- She hasn’t got some bananas.
- I have got some apple.
- We have got some a carrot.
- She hasn’t got some vegetables.
3. Вставь слова из таблицы в пропуски.
1. I know . about your town. Will you tell me something about it?
2. Do you know . in London? – Yes, a few people.
3. Is there . in the room who knows the answer?
4. Jenny hasn’t got . to play with.
5. He thinks he knows everything about . .
6. I don’t want to go . today. I am too tired.
7. The movie theatre is empty; there is . in the auditorium.
8. I can’t find my bag . . I have put it on a chair and now I can’t see it there.
9. Look! . has broken the window.
10. David’s house is full of books. There are books . .
11. Do you want to go . in the evening? – Oh, no. I prefer to stay at home.
I want to watch TV. There is a new show tonight.
12. . can answer this question. It is very simple.
13. You are right. . you say is true.
14. Kevin never uses his car. He rides his bike . .
15. Let’s not go . in the evening. Let’s stay at home.
4. Вставь SOME или ANY где необходимо
- I have … cheese.
- Is there … sugar in my tea?
- Is there … tea in the cup?
- – No, there is not … . There is not … ham on the plate.
- Are there … pencils in the box? – No, there are not. There are … pens in it.
- There are … eggs in the shed.
- There are no … buttons on her dress.
- I don’t drink … milk. I like tea or coffee.
- Put … butter on the plate.
5. Вставь anybody/somebody/nobody/anything/something/nothing
- Is there … new?
- There is … in the room. He wants to speak to you.
- I shall not give the book to … else.
- … knows his name.
- He never writes … to me about it.
- There is … at home mow.
- It is 7 o’clock. There is … at school now.
- We can see … in the room.
- He wants to say … to me.
- He doesn’t want to say … .
- He puts … into his bag.
6, Вставьте some, any или по.
1 There are . pictures in the book.
2.Are there . new students in your group?
3. There are . old houses in our street.
4. Are there . English textbooks on the desks? — — Yes, there are . .
5 . Are there . maps on the walls? —No, there aren’t . .
6 . Are there . pens on the desk? — — Yes, there are.
7 . Are there . sweets in your bag? — — Yes, there are . .
8 . Have you got . English books at home? — Yes, I have . .
9 .There are . beautiful pictures in the magazine. Look at them.
10 .There is . ink in my pen: I cannot write.
7. Вставьте something, anything, nothing или everything.
1 . is all right, the patient is much better today!
2. Is there . interesting in the program of the concert?
3. I could see . : it was quite dark.
4. Give me . to drink.
5. I didn’t take any money with me so I couldn’t buy . .
6. My new eyeglasses are very good, I can see . now.
7.I saw . near the wood that looked like a tent.
8. Вставьте something, anything, nothing или everything.
1. Give me . to read, please. — — With pleasure.
2. I don’t know . about your town. Tell me … about it.
3. Please give me . warm: it is cold here.
4. I understand . now. Thank you for your explanation.
5. There is . white in the box. ‘What is it?
6. Is there . that you want to tell me?
9. Вставь SOME / ANY/
1. I’m thirsty. Can I have . water, please?
2. I don’t need . help.
3. I don’t have . CDs.
4. Does your company have . job vacancies?
5. Would you like . milk in your coffee?
6. Bernhard has . good ideas.
7. I went to a cafe with . friends last night.
8. I’m going to the post office. I need . stamps.
9. Mary doesn’t have . money.
10. Would you like . chocolate cake?
10. Вставьте somebody, anybody, nobody или everybody.
1. Has . in this group got a dictionary?
2. . left a magazine in our classroom yesterday.
3. The question was so difficult that . could answer it.
4. I am afraid I shan’t be able to find . in the office now: it is too late.
5. . knows that water is necessary for life.
6. Is there . here who knows French?
7. You must find . who can help you.
8. . knew anything about America before Columbus discovered it.
9. I saw . in the train yesterday who looked like you.
10. There is . in the next room. I don’t know him.
11. Please tell us the story. . knows it.
12. Is there . in my group who lives in the dormitory?
13. Has . here got a red pencil?
14. . can answer this question. It is very easy.
Some, any, no и их производные. Упражнения (уровень 2 — intermediate)
Вы уже знаете, как употреблять местоимения some, any, no и их производные (основные правила). В этом уроке мы познакомимся еще с некоторыми производными от этих местоимений: somewhere, anywhere, nowhere, а также c местоимением everywhere, которое является производным от местоимения every. Большое количество упражнений для тренировки поможет закрепить тему. Изучите таблицу.
Some, any, no и их производные: somebody, something, somewhere, somehow … . (уровень intermediate)
Итак, вот новые производные, которые употребляются аналогично местоимениям some, any, no:
- somewhere – где-то;
- anywhere – где-нибудь;
- nowhere – нигде.
- He lives somewhere near Chicago.
- I can’t find the book anywhere.
- He has no home, he lives nowhere.
- everybody – все;
- everything – всё;
- everywhere – везде
Далее выполните упражнения на местоимения some, any, no, something (anything, nothing), somebody (anybody/ nobody), somewhere (anywhere/ nowhere), everybody (everything/ everywhere).
Some, any, no и их производные. Упражнения (уровень 2 — intermediate)
Упражнение (на повторение). Вставьте местоимения some, any ,no, somebody, anybody, nobody, something, anything, nothing по смыслу.
1. I have ______ to tell you.
2. He never puts ______ sugar in his tea.
3. I must find______ for you to play badminton with.
4. There’s______ in my soup. It’s a mosquito.
5. Let’s have______ to drink. How about juice?
6. No, thanks. I’m not thirsty. I don’t want ______.
7. There’s______ at the door. I heard the doorbell ring.
8. Remember not to tell______ about him. It’s a secret.
9. Isn’t there______ more interesting to look at?
10. I’m thirsty. Can I have______ cold water? (просьба!)
11. I opened the door, but I could see______.
12. Susan seldom says______.
13. Stop sitting there doing______ and help me.
14. ______ can speak all the languages in the world.
15. We didn’t have______ milk for our kitten so I went out to buy it.
- nobody (никто) – everybody (все)
- nothing (ничего) – everything (всё)
- nowhere (нигде) – everywhere (везде)
При этом everything и everybody употребляются с глаголом в ед. числе.
- Everything is ready. — Всё готово.
- Everybody is ready. — Все готовы.
Упражнение 1. Вставьте something (anything, nothing) или somebody (anybody/ nobody)или everybody (everything/ everywhere) по смыслу.
- I am afraid he knows _____ about it.
- Is there______in the basket? — No, it’s empty.
- I’ve prepared______for dinner which you’ll like very much.
- I know ____ who can help you.
- Is there_____ here who can speak Japanese?
- There was ____ in the room. It was dark.
- The room was full. _____ was present at the meeting.
- Her student has an excellent memory. She remembers ___________ .
Упражнение 2. Вставьте something (anything, nothing) или somebody (anybody/ nobody) или everybody (everything/ everywhere) по смыслу.
- I want to tell you____.
- My husband can’t teach his son _________.
- My husband taught his son __________ he knows.
- We can start. ____ was ready for the party.
- There is __________ in the room, I heard voices.
- There is __________ in the room, it was empty.
- I can’t find my book. I looked for it _________.
- I read all the text but can’t understand ________.
- ____ came and the party began.
- Can_____ translate these sentences?
Упражнение 3. Вставьте some, any, no или something (anything, nothing) или somebody (anybody/ nobody) или somewhere (anywhere/ nowhere) или everybody (everything/ everywhere).
- He has got _________ money. He can’t spend his holidays abroad any more.
- The student didn’t understand ________, because he heard_______
- I need to buy a lot of things. There isn’t _______ time to waste.
- Is there _______in the office?
- There is ______white in the box. What is it?
- Would you like ________juice?
- Life is not easy. ________has problems.
- I understand _______now. Thank you for your explanation.
- Do you live … near Hyde Park?
- ____came and he felt lonely.
Упражнение 4. Вставьте some, any, no или их производные по смыслу.
- Can I have _________milk in my tea?
- Can I have _________ to drink?
- Are there ____chess players here?
- Is there _________ who can play chess here?
- I saw _______ near the wood that looked like a tent.
- ________ left a textbook in our classroom yesterday.
- I am not a perfectionist. ____________is perfect in this world.
- Where are you going? – I am not going _____
- It so happened that he had _________to go.
- We’ve got __________to eat, we’ve got only ___________ to drink.
- There were _________of my friends there.
- I am sure … has taken your bag.
- The old man had _____ to help him.
- The patient has a bad memory. She can’t remember ___________.
- He has got ______money. He eats only fast food.
- Do you live ________near Jim?
- Do you have any English book? — У тебя есть какая-нибудь английская книга?
- Give my any English book. — Дай мне любую английскую книгу.
Упражнение 5. Переведите предложения с any (anything, anybody). В каких предложениях any переводится «любой» (что-угодно, кто-угодно)?
- I can’t see any difference.
- You can find him any time between 6 and 9 o’clock.
- Is there any paper on your table?
- He will do anything to help you.
- He hasn’t taken anything.
- Is there anybody here?
- Anybody can do it.
Упражнение 6. Переведите на английский язык.
1.Дайте мне хлеба. 2. Хотите кофе? 3. У вас есть какие-нибудь интересные английские книги? 4. Любой студент знает это. 5. Возьмите любую книгу, которая вам нравится. 6. Приходите в любое время (которое вас устраивает). 7. В холодильнике есть еда. Вы хотите что-нибудь поесть? 8. В кувшине есть молоко. Будете пить молоко?
Упражнение 7. Переведите на английский язык.
1.У меня нет чая, но есть кофе. 2. У нас здесь нет рек, но есть несколько озер. 3. Есть ли какая-нибудь разница между ними? 4. Я не вижу никакой разницы. 5. Думаю, разницы нет. 6. Никто из вас не знает, как много он работал в молодости.
Some, any, no и производные. Упражнения с ответами
Упражнения на отработку использования some, any, no, a также их производных (something, anything, nothing / somebody, anybody, nobody /somewhere, anywhere, nowhere) помогут вам закрепить знания по данной теме. Если упражнения показались сложными – предлагаю повторить правила использования some, any, no.
SOME, ANY, NO exercises.
Exercise 1. Write in a, an, some or any.
1. Is there _____ milk in the crystal glass?
— No, there isn’t _____ milk in the crystal glass
There’s _____ juice in the crystal glass.
2. — Are there_____ sausages on the round plate?
-There aren’t _____ sausages on the round plate.
There are _____ sandwiches on the round plate.
3. -Is there_____ glass on the wooden table?
— No, there isn’t _____ glass on the wooden table.
There’s _____ cup on the wooden table.
Exercise 2. Write in a, an, some, any.
- There’s ______angel on the top.
- There are ______ornaments on the tree.
- Are there ______lights on the tree?
- There isn’t ______Christmas tree in the house.
- There’s ______ jam on the wooden table.
- Is there ______bread in the basket?
- There aren’t ______ vegetables in the fridge.
Exercise 3. Complete the sentences with some/any/no.
- There is _______ tea in the crystal glass, but it is very hot.
- There is _______ fresh milk in the fridge. I can’t make porridge.
- Are there ________ tasty apples in the bag?
- There isn’t _______ jam on the round plate.
- There are _______ bananas on the wooden table. They are yellow.
- There is ________ butter on the plate.
- There is ________ cheese on the table, but there’re ____________ cheese sandwiches.
- There isn’t _________ sausage on the table.
- There are ____________ potatoes in the bag.
- There aren’t ______________ bananas on the table, but there are ________ cucumbers there.
Exercise 4. Complete the sentences with the words
Cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, apples, carrots
There is some fresh ________ on the wooden table. There aren’t any ___________ in the big bag, but there are some ________ there. There are no green ________ on the table, but there are some tasty red _________ there.
Exercise 5. Read the sentences. Draw your picture.
There is some food in the fridge. There is some cheese on the shelf. There are some sausages to the right of the cheese. There are two cucumbers on the shelf. There is a red tomato to the left of the cucumbers. There is some cabbage behind the tomato.
Exercise 6. Choose the correct item.
- Is there some/any butter in the fridge?
- There isn’t any/no bread in the bag.
- There are some/any cucumbers on the table.
- There are any/no potatoes in the box.
- There is/are some cheese on the shelf.
Exercise 7. Ask questions to the given answers.
- Yes, there’re some yellow tomatoes in the fridge.
- No, there isn’t any hot chocolate in the cup.
- Yes, there are some cheese sandwiches on the round plate.
- No, there is no salt on the shelf.
Exercise 8. Fill in some/any/no.
- There is ______ milk in the cup, but it is very cold.
- There is ______ bread on the table. I can’t make sandwiches.
- Are there ______ oranges in the bag?
- There isn’t ______ cheese in the fridge.
- There are______ flowers in the vase. They are red.
- There are ______ carrots in the fridge. I can’t make soup.
- There is ______ coffee in the cup, but it is very hot.
- Is there ______ cheese in the fridge?
- There isn’t ______ juice in the glass.
- There are ______ grapes on the plate. They are green.
- They’ve got ______ buns in this shop.
- I’d like ________ potatoes, please.
- Have you got ______ ice-cream?
- There aren’t ___________ boys in the team!
- There are ___________ video shops in the town!
- This is a terrible party. There isn’t ________ good music!
- I’ve got ___________ posters of Ricky Martin.
- Have you got ___________ posters of Britney Spears?
- ‘Sit down, please.’ ‘But there aren’t ___________ chairs!’
- There is ______ milk in the fridge. Go to the shop and buy ______.
- I can see______ tomatoes in the bag. Let’s make______ salad.
- There aren’t ______cucumbers in the fridge.
- Would you like ______tea?
- Is there ______cheese on the shelf?
Exercise 9. Correct the sentences.
- Are there any milk in the fridge?
- There is no tomatoes in the salad.
- Is there some sugar in this coffee?
- There are some hamburger on the menu.
- I’d like any potatoes, please.
- There are some jam on the bread,
- There’s some fly in my soup.
- We’ve got some banana.
- There isn’t some money in my pocket.
- There is some posters on the wall.
- Is there a salt in this soup?
Exercise 10. Read the dialogue. Fill in the gaps with some, any, or a / an.
A. I’d like ________ (1) vegetable soup with bread, please.
B. I’m afraid we haven’t got________ (2) vegetable soup today. But we’ve got________ (3) milk soup.
A. I don’t like milk soup. I’ll have________ (4) vegetable salad.
B. Vegetable salad. Anything else, sir?
A. Chicken with boiled potatoes.
B. I’m sorry, but we haven’t got________ (5) chicken. But you can have ________ (6) steak. And there is spaghetti or chips instead of boiled potatoes.
A. All right. ________ (7) steak and ________ (8) chips. Have you got ________ (9) juice or is there any
B. Of course, sir. We’ve got ________ (10) orange and apple juice.
A. Have you got________ (11) tomato juice?
A. That’s fine. And cheese. I’d like ________ (12) cheese and ________ (13) fruit salad.
B, Would you like ________ (14) ice-cream?
A, Yes, please. One ice-cream.
Упражнение 11. Вставьте some, any, no
- I was terrified that _______disaster was waiting for me.
- They didn’t make_______mistakes.
- I don’t think _______of us ought to wish the result to be different.
- There were_______people in the room. It was empty.
- Now that he lived in the country he seldom had _______visitors.
- I have_______money left. I’ve bought a very expensive book.
- When we were on holiday, we visited_______very interesting places.
- I went out to buy_______milk but they didn’t have_______in the shop.
- He is_______good as a pianist.
Производные SOME, ANY, NO. Упражнения.
Exercise 12. Choose the correct answer. Write the story in your notebook.
Liz is shopping. She wants to buy (1 — anything / some / any) new clothes. She is going to a New Year party tonight, but she has got (2 — anything / nobody / nothing) to wear. She wants to buy (3 — some / any / something) nice and (4 — no / some / any) new shoes but she can’t find (5 — something / anything / anybody) that she likes. She is also looking for a present. She wants to buy (6 — nothing / anybody / something) special for her friend.
Exercise 13. Complete the dialogue. Use the words from the box.
something, anybody, nobody, somebody
Granny: Tom, Jane, Max! Can __________ (1) help me tidy up? __________ (2) answers. Where are they?
Max: Granny! There’s__________ (3) in this room. Are you talking to yourself?
Granny: No, I’m not talking to myself. I’m asking __________ (4) to help me do __________ (5) about the
Max: OK. Can __________ (6) help Granny about the house? Tom, Jane, where are you? Come here, I want you to help Granny.
Exercise 14. Fill in the blanks with the necessary pronouns (some, any, anything, something, everybody, everything, no etc.):
1. Is there ______ interesting in the magazine? 2. There are______books on the table. 3. ______in the house is clean and good. 4. There is______here. 5. She will tell us______about her work. 6. She doesn’t want______new dress. 7. Is he going ______ today? 8. Good morning, ______ . 9. He never goes by train, he goes______by aeroplane. 10. They want a house, they have ______ to live. 11. Is______coming to see us today? 12. There aren’t______pencils in the box. 13. I didn’t see ______ yesterday, I was at home.
Exercise 15. Вставьте вместо пропусков местоимения some, any и их производные.
- Why are you looking under the table? Have you lost anything/ something?
- Do they live somewhere / anywhere near Suvorov Street?
- There is anything / something in my soup. It’s mosquito!
- I’m thirsty. Can I have some / any cold juice?
- He can do the job alone. He doesn’t need anybody else’s / somebody else’s help.
- We cannot close our eyes to the facts some / any longer.
- If anybody / somebody asks about me I’m at Kate’s.
- She can’t have lost the tickets! They have got to be anywhere / somewhere!
- I’ve lost my way! Isn’t there anyone / someone who could direct me to Victory Square?
- There is hardly anybody / somebody to be seen on the streets of the centre after dusk.
- David decided that he needed to do anything / something constructive with his life.
- Will you show me some / any of your latest sculptures?
- «What would you like to drink?» «Oh, anything / something. Whatever you’re having will be fine!»
- Tom was in bad mood and refused to go somewhere / anywhere.
Ответы к упражнениям.
1 any, any, some, 2 any, any, some, 3 a / any, any, a
1 an, 2 some, 3 any, 4 any, 5 some, 6 any, 7 any
1 some, 2 no, 3 any, 4 any, 5 some, 6 some / no, 7 no, some / some, no, 8 any, 9 some / no, 10 any, some
Possible answer: Cabbage, carrots, apples, cucumbers, tomatoes
1 any, 2 any, 3 some, 4 no, 5 is
- Are there any yellow tomatoes in the fridge?
- Is there any hot chocolate in the cup?
- Are there any cheese sandwiches on the round plate?
- Is there any salt in the shelf?
1 some, 2 no, 3 any, 4 any, 5 some, 6 no, 7 some, 8 any, 9 any, 10 some, 11 some / no, 12 some, 13 some, 14 any, 15 some / no, 16 any, 17 some / no, 18 any, 19 any, 20 no, some, 21 some, some, 22 any, 23 some, 24 any
1 are =>Is, 2 is => are, 3 some => any, 4 hamburger => hamburgers, 5 any => some, 6 are => is, 7 some => a, 8 banana=> bananas, 9 some => any, 10 is => are, 11 a => any
1 some, 2 any, 3 some, 4 some, 5 any, 6 a, 7 a, 8 some, 9 some, 10 some, 11 any, 12 some, 13 some, 14 some.
Производные some, any no
1 – some, 2 – any, 3 – any, 4 – no, 5 – any, 6 – no, 7 – some, 8 – some / any, 9 — no
1 some, 2 nothing, 3 something, 4 some, 5 anything, 6 something
1 anybody, 2 nobody, 3 nobody, 4 somebody, 5 something, 6 anybody
1 anything, 2 some /no, 3 everything, 4 nobody, 5 everything, 6 any, 7 anywhere, 8 everybody, 9 everywhere, 10 nowhere, 11 anybody, 12 any, 13 anybody / anything
1 Something, 2 somewhere, 3 something, 4 some, 5 anybody else’s, 6 any, 7 anybody, 8 somewhere, 9 anyone, 10 anybody, 11 something, 12 some / any, 13 anything, 14 anywhere
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!
6 Комментариев для «Some, any, no и производные. Упражнения с ответами»