Passive Voice. Упражнения для начинающих (уровень 1)
Друзья! Мы изучили, как построить предложения в простых временах в Passive Voice. Упражнения помогут вам отработать эту непростую тему на практике. Упражнения даны по мере возрастания сложности.
Для начала проверьте себя и переведите на английский язык предложение.
Passive Voice. Упражнения для начинающих
Упражнение 1. Переведите на русский язык.
- Breakfast was cooked by our mother.
- The new rule was explained to us at the English lesson.
- The story was written by Chekhov.
- Yesterday the sports centre was visited by lots of people.
- This sports game is often played at P.E. lessons.
- The ball was thrown over the fence.
- The boxer was knocked down.
- I was born in Moscow.
- They will be trained by a famous coach.
- I will be sent to the competition tomorrow.
Упражнение 2. Выберите правильный вариант и переведите на русский язык.
- The news programme ( is watched / watched ) by millions of people every day.
- The Mona Liza ( painted / was painted ) by Leonardo da Vinchi.
- The new cinema ( be built / will be built ) next year.
- New pop groups ( are much spoken / is much spoken ) about among teenagers.
- Alexander Pushkin’s first poem ( was written / written ) when he was fourteen.
- The letters (be sent / will be sent ) by post tomorrow.
- The translation (was finished / were finished ) two hours ago.
- London ( visited / is visited ) by hundreds of tourists every year.
- The dinner ( be / will be ) ready in an hour (через час).
- The dogs (were taken out/ was taken out) three times yesterday.
Упражнение 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
- Tom always (to ask) at the lessons.
- I (to ask) at the last lesson.
- Our country house (to finish) next year.
- The dog (to find) by my sister yesterday.
- This work (to do) tomorrow.
- This text (to translate) at the last lesson.
- These trees (to plant) every autumn.
- Many interesting games always (to play) at our P.E. lessons.
- This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow.
- We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday.
Упражнение 4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
1. My question (to answer) yesterday. 2. Hockey (to play) in winter. 3. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn. 4. Many houses (to burn) during the war. 5. His new book (to finish) next year. 6. Flowers (to sell) in shops and in the streets. 7. St. Petersburg (to found) in 1703.8. Bread (to eat) every day. 9. The letter (to receive) yesterday. 10. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week. 11. I (to give) a very interesting book at the library last Friday. 12. Many houses (to build) in our town every year.
Упражнение 5. Раскройте скобки, выбирая требующуюся форму глагола.
1. At the station they will (meet, be met) by a man from the travel agency. 2. She will (meet, be met) them in the hall upstairs. 3. The porter will (bring, be brought) your luggage to your room. 4. Your luggage will (bring, be brought) up in the lift. 5. You may (leave, be left) your hat and coat in the cloakroom downstairs. 6. They can (leave, be left) the key with the clerk downstairs. 7. From the station they will (take, be taken) straight to the hotel. 8. Tomorrow he will (take, be taken) them to the Russian Museum.
Упражнение 6. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple, Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Future Simple. Используйте Активный и Пассивный залог.
- The house ____________(to build) in 2025.
- The boy _________ (not to hear) the news yet.
- The Brooks ___________(to become) famous last year.
- Money _____________(to keep) in the bank.
- The parcel __________(to send) yesterday.
- I would like ________________(to know) English very well.
- Where _________the road _______(to lead) to?
- Look! The leaves _______________(to fall).
- All the money ___________(to spend) on clothes last week.
- Where is the pie? Who _________(to eat) it?
Упражнение 7. Переведите на английский язык
- Детей наказывают…. — Детей наказали… — Детей накажут…. (punish)
- Хлеб едят… — Хлеб съели… — Хлеб съедят…
- Розы выращивают… — Розы вырастили… — Розы вырастят… (grow)
- Картину рисуют… — Картину нарисовали… — Картину нарисуют… (paint)
- Обо мне говорят. — Обо мне говорили. — Обо мне будут говорить. (talk about)
- О нас забывают — О нас забыли…. — О нас забудут… (forget)
ПРИМЕР. За доктором послали. — The doctor was sent for.
Упражнение 8. Переделайте предложения из активного залога в пассивный.
ОБРАЗЕЦ. We learn English. — English is learnt (by us).
- The teacher sent Peter home.-
- They told me about the accident. —
- We will find our pets. —
- Next year we will learn French. —
- The teacher asked her a question. —
- I take my dog out every day. —
Упражнение 9. (из пособия «Грамматика. Сборник упражнений. Ю. Голицынский)
Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple Active или Present Simple Passive.
- хвалить — praise
- рассказывать — tell
1. Я всегда хвалю моих друзей. 2. Меня всегда хвалят дома. 3. Каждую субботу папа показывает дедушке мои оценки. 4. Каждую субботу папе показывают мои оценки. 5. Мы часто вспоминаем вас. 6. Нас часто вспоминают в деревне. 7. Мне дают сок каждое утро. 8. Каждое утро я даю кошке молоко. 9. Он каждый день рассказывает нам что-нибудь интересное. 10. Ему каждый день рассказывают что-нибудь интересное.
Упражнение 10. (из пособия «Грамматика. Сборник упражнений. Ю. Голицынский)
Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple Active или Present Simple Passive.
1. Я часто посылаю письма друзьям. 2. Меня часто приглашают в кино. 3. Моей сестре всегда помогают в школе. 4. Я иногда забываю взять проездную карточку. 5. Он пишет много писем. 6. Собаки любят кости. 7. Собак любят много людей. 8. Когда в вашей семье пьют чай? 9. Почему эти правила всегда забывают? 10. Почему вы всегда забываете эти правила? 12. Где живут ваши друзья? 13. Где покупают хлеб? 14. Когда задают вопросы?
Упражнение 11. (из пособия «Грамматика. Сборник упражнений. Ю. Голицынский)
Переделайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice. Начните с выделенного слова.
ОБРАЗЕЦ. Mother waters the flowers in the evening. — The flowers are watered in the evening (by Mother).
1. Irene’s husband brought her some beautiful shells from the south. 2. The explorers gave the newspaper reporters a long interview. 3. Mr. Wilson will teach you English. 4. Tom gave Nick a book for his birthday. 5. Our mother tells us stories every evening. 6. Lydia will show you a new book of pictures. 7. A boy showed her the way. 8. They will send us a box of fruit. 9. Five or six small children followed them. 10. We will do the translation in the evening.
Ответы доступны только для пользователей, оплативших подписку «ОТВЕТЫ».
Past Simple и Present Perfect: упражнения с ответами
Сегодня будем решать задачки, касающиеся употребления Present Perfect и Past Simple. Рекомендую сразу вспомнить случаи употребления Present Perfect и правила Past Simple. Основные отличительные моменты привожу в следующей табличке:
Имейте ввиду: выполняя упражнения и решая, какое время использовать — Present Perfect или Past Simple, Вы должны обращать внимания на все вышеуказанные обстоятельства, ибо одного из них может быть недостаточно для верного определения времени. Надеюсь, вам понятны различия между Past Simple и Present Perfect.
Итак, собственно, упражнения.
Past Simple or Present Perfect. Exercises.
Упражнение 1. Complete the pairs of sentences. Use the Present Perfect in one sentence and the Past Simple in the other.
- I (know) _______ her for six years.
I (know) _______ him when I was at school.
- He (live) _______ in Paris from 1997 to 2000.
He (live) _______ in New York since 2001.
- Where’s Pete? I (not see) _______ him for ages.
I (not see) _______ Pete last night.
- We (be) _______ at primary school from 1993 to 1998.
We (be) _______ in this class since September.
- I (not watch) _______ this video yet.
I (not watch) _______ a video at the weekend.
Упражнение 2. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. I ________ (never/ be) to the USA. I ______ (want) to go there last summer but I couldn’t.
2. He _______ (live) in this street all his life.
3. His father ________ (come back) to London last Sunday.
4. Yan __________ (write) a letter to Nick two days ago.
5. He ________ (send) his letter yesterday.
6. They ________ (just/ buy) some postcards.
Упражнение 3. Fill in last night, ever, ago, just, yet, always in the right place.
1. Nick’s uncle went to Russia 3 years.
2. Mr. Rambler has come back from Belarus.
3. Nick has wanted to visit Belarus.
4. Mr. Rambler saw Yan.
5. They haven’t visited this old castle.
6. Have you been to England?
Упражнение 4. Choose the correct option.
- She has /‘s had a moped since she was 15.
- We took /‘ve taken a taxi to town that morning.
- We played /’ve played volleyball last night
- I’m really hungry. I didn’t eat / haven’t eaten since last night.
- They visited/ ‘ve visited Colorado last summer.
Упражнение 5. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. Maria (get) ______ some bad news last week. She (be) ______ sad since she (get) ______ the bad news.
2. I (start) ______ school when I was five years old. I (be) ______ at school since I (be) ______ five years old.
3. I (change) ______ my job three times this year.
4. I (change) ______ my job three times last year.
5. The weather was hot and dry for many weeks. But two days ago it (rain) ______.
6. Tom (break) ______ his leg five days ago. He’s in hospital. He (be) ______ in hospital since he (break) ______ his leg.
7. Are you going to finish your work before you go to bed? — I (finish) ______ it (already). I (finish) ______ my work two hours ago.
Упражнение 6. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. I (have, just) ______ a nice pot of coffee. Would you like a cup?
2. I (see, not) ______ Steve this morning yet.
3. Carol and I are old friends. I (know) ______ her since I (be) ______ a freshman in high school.
4. Maria (have) ______ a lot of problems since she (come) ______ to this country.
5. I (go) ______ to Paris in 2003 and 2006.
6. A car came round the corner and I (jump) ______ out of the way.
7. Don’t throw the paper away because I (not to read) ______ it yet.
8. Is Jim going to eat lunch with us today? — No. He (eat) ______ (already).He (eat) ______ lunch an hour ago.
9. Since we (start) ______ doing this exercise, we (complete) ______ some sentences.
10. I (be) ______ never to Italy.
Упражнение 7. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. You (ever work) ______ in a shop?
2. I (work) ______ at my uncle’s shop when I was younger.
3. It’s the first time I (be) ______ on a ship.
4. Ann is looking for her key. She can’t find it. She (lose) ______ her key.
5. How many symphonies Beethoven (compose) ______?
6. Look! Somebody (spill) ______ ink on the notebook.
7. You (have) ______ a holiday this year yet?
8. You (see) ______ any good films recently?
9. He (have, not) ______ any problems since he (come ) ______ here.
Упражнение 8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple или Present Perfect
1. I (cut) ______ some flowers from my garden yesterday. I (cut) ______ lots of flowers from my garden so far this summer.
2. I (not / see) ______ Tom lately.
3. The artist (draw) ______ a picture of sunset yesterday. She (draw) ______ many pictures of sunsets in her lifetime.
4. I (feed) ______ birds at the park yesterday. I (feed) ______ birds at the park every day since I (lose) ______ my job.
5. Ann (wake up) ______ late and (miss) _______ her breakfast on Monday.
6. I (forget) ______ to turn off the stove after dinner. I (forget) ______ to turn off the stove a lot of times in my lifetime.
7. The children (hide) ______ in the basement yesterday. They (hide) ______ in the basement often since they (discover) ______ a secret place there.
8. The baseball player (hit) ______ the ball out of the stadium yesterday. He (hit) ______ a lot of homeruns since he (join) ______ our team.
9. We first (meet) ______ in 2001. So we (know) _______ each other for 8 years.
Упражнение 9. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. She (change) ______ a lot since she left school.
2. I (see) ______ this film and I don’t want to see it again.
3. Jazz (originate) ______ in the United States around 1900.
4. Tom Hanks (win) ______ an Oscar several times already.
5. Long ago, they (build) ______ most houses out of wood.
6. Scientists still (not/find) ______ a cure for cancer.
7. Sean (eat, never) ______ Chinese food before.
8. In my first job, I (be) ______ responsible for marketing.
9. The last job I (apply) ______ for required applicants to speak some Japanese.
10. The first modern Olympics (take) ______ place in Athens more than a hundred years ago.
11. I am writing in connection with the advertisement which (appear) ______ in December.
Упражнение 10. Complete the sentences. Use the Present Perfect or the Past Simple.
My family and I (move) from London to Cardiff last summer, so we (live) in Cardiff for seven months now. I miss my friends in London. My best friend is called Megan. We (meet) at primary school, so I (know) her for nine years. Unfortunately, I (not see) her since last summer.
I go to Greystone Secondary School in Cardiff. I (be) at the school since last September. At first I (not like) it because I (not have) any friends here. But the students in my class are really nice and I’m happy here now.
Упражнение 11. Correct the mistakes in these sentences.
- We lived here since 1997.
- I’ve been ill since two days.
- How long do you know him?
- Susie has seen a good film last night.
- We’ve finished our homework just.
- I’ve already wrote three letters.
Упражнение 12. Complete the sentences. Use the Present Perfect or the Past Simple.
Helen: That’s a nice tennis racket. Is it new?
Andy: No, (I/have) ________ it for about a year, but ( I/not play) _______ with it very much. ( I/buy) ________ it in Florida.
Helen: When ( you/go) ________ to America?
Andy: ( I/go) ________ there with my family in the spring.
Helen: What was it like?
Andy: Great! (I/stay) ___________ with my penfriend.
Helen: Is your penfriend American?
Andy: Yes. ( I/have) ________ an American penfriend for two years. (he/come) __________ to England last summer.
Helen: (I/not meet) _______ him.
Andу: No, (you/be) ______ on holiday in Turkey.
Упражнение 13. Choose the correct form of the verb.
- We went/ ‘ve been to the seaside last summer.
- I finished / ‘ve finished my homework. Can I go out now?
- I was /‘ve been ill three months ago.
- Have you been / Did you to the shop? I need some stamps.
- My hobby is fishing. I’ve caught / caught a lot of fish.
- Jenny is in Oxford today, but she was /has been in London yesterday.
- I played /’ve played basketball when I was younger, but l don’t play now.
- I’ve already seen / already saw ‘Shrek’.
- Julie has been / was ill since Tuesday.
- I didn’t see / haven’t seen Josh since 1998.
- We’ve stayed / stayed at our grandparents for three days. We arrived home yesterday.
- The dog went / has gone to sleep an hour ago.
- I had / ‘ve had a cat for two years. Its name is Willis.
- I’ve waited / waited for a bus for twenty minutes. Then I decided to walk.
1 have known / knew, 2 lived / has lived, 3 haven’t seen / didn’t see, 4 were / have been, 5 haven’t watched / didn’t watch
1 have never been / wanted, 2 has lived, 3 came back, 4 wrote, 5 sent, 6 have just bought
1. Nick’s uncle went to Russia 3 years ago.
2. Mr. Rambler has just come back from Belarus.
3. Nick has always wanted to visit Belarus.
4. Mr. Rambler saw Yan last night.
5. They haven’t visited this old castle yet.
6. Have you ever been to England.
1 ‘s had, 2 took, 3 played, 4 haven’t eaten, visited
1 got / has been / got, 2 started, have been / was, 3 have changed, 4 changed, 5 rained, 6 broke / has been / broke, 7 have already finished / finished
1 have just had, 2 haven’t seen, 3 have known /was, 4 has had / came, 5 went, 6 jumped, 7 haven’t read, 8 has already eaten / ate, 9 started /have completed, 10 have never been
1 have you ever worked, 2 worked, 3 have been, 4 has lost, 5 did Beethoven compose, 6 has spilt, 7 have you had, 8 have you seen, 9 hasn’t had / came
1 cut / have cut, 2 haven’t seen, 3 drew / has drawn, 4 fed / have fed /lost, 5 woke up / missed, 6 forgot / have forgotten, 7 hid / have hidden / discovered, 8 hit / has hit / joined, 9 met / have known
1 has changed, 2 have seen, 3 originated, 4 has won, 5 built, 6 haven’t found, 7 has never eaten, 8 was, 9 applied, 10 took, 11 appeared
Moved, have lived, met, have known, haven’t seen, have been, didn’t like, didn’t have.
1 lived -> have lived, 2 since -> for, 3 do you know -> have you known, 4 has seen -> saw, 5 We’ve finished our homework just. -> We’ve just finished our homework, 6 wrote -> written
Возможны и другие варианты ответов.
Have had, haven’t played, bought, did you go, went, stayed, have had, came, didn’t meet, were
1 went, 2 ‘ve finished, 3 was, 4 Have you been, 5 I’ve caught, 6 was, 7 played, 8 I’ve already seen, 9 has been, 10 haven’t seen, 11 stayed, 12 went, 13 ‘ve had, 14 waited
Возможно, Вам также нужны:
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!
53 Комментариев для «Past Simple и Present Perfect: упражнения с ответами»